Hello,
I wonder to know if jclouds still can be used with openstack swift. I am
using jclouds 1.9.2 and openstack swift 2.7.1 with tempauth. The problem I
can't connect it to my cluster and can't find any working examples. There
is only one example how to use jclouds with keystone in jclouds Docs but
none of examples how to use jclouds with tempauth.

I have tried a lot of variants but none of them is working. It loks like
jclouds understand only keystone authentication (I may be wrong). If it
isn't, please help me to connect jclouds to swift.

Here is my debug logs:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/577329/

Here is the code which I try to use:
Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module>of(
                new SLF4JLoggingModule());

        SwiftApi swiftApi = ContextBuilder.newBuilder("openstack-swift")
                .endpoint("http://192.168.0.58:8080/auth/v1.0/";)
                .credentials("admin:admin", "admin")
                .modules(modules)
                .buildApi(SwiftApi.class);

        Set<String> regions = swiftApi.getConfiguredRegions();

        for(String region : regions){
            System.out.println("REGION: "+region);
        }

Sincerely,