Oh, I see. That is because the 2.5.x bench does not exist. master and 2.5.0
are very close to each other, with just a small dependency bump for log4j.
Can you do the change against master? That's usually what we do, develop
against master and cherry-pick to backport where needed, but given the
small chance set from 2.5.0 and master, you may be able to just use master?