I'm deploying Camel routes using Karaf. I presently use Karaf 1.6.0 and
Camel 2.4. I run Karaf as a Windows service using the Wrapper.

These days Camel support graceful shutdown of the routes (waits for inflight
exchanges to be processed before shutting down). When I start Karaf via the
command line and terminate with a Ctrl-D in the console, Camel shuts down
gracefully. But this does not happen when I run Karaf as a service and I
stop the service via the control panel. This is troublesome to me.

How can I ensure that a graceful shutdown is made when the service is
stopped?

/Bengt