Thank you so much for all the information,you guys been amazing help.
above all emil for such quick response,i think i might go for using REST and
a service layer over it to integrate it with .NET.

i'v been trying to use martin's Scala implementation but as am a total
newbie to java and its assciated tool ,could anyone just help me out with
the configuration of scalatest.
till now i have been able to install and configure JUNIT and scala.

and martin could you please explain how to get this thing to work ,i want to
implement this implementation adn access the Restful service through .NET.

since java is not my field of expertise am finding it difficult to get all
the blocks in place.

Thanks a lot

Ajay