Hi Guillem,

I believe on both windows and *nix, neo4j install creates a single service.
So, just having two neo4j installation directories with different configuration
isn't enough if you want them to both run as a service.

In *nix land, you could simply copy the /etc/init.d/ script to a new name and
then have both services running.

On Windows, you'd have to manually start and stop the server rather than
installing as a service to have two running. Unless someone smarter than
me could describe how to duplicate a Windows service entry.

Cheers,
Andreas

ps. I'll try this out on a Windows machine and report back.