Hi John,

The High Availability implementation of Neo4j behaves in the same way.

Reads in HA are done from the local store.

An interesting side effect of this is that while all instances in a HA
cluster will store the same data, they can each have a different dataset in
cache. This can, with some consistent request routing, be used for what we
call "cache sharding".

-tobias

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM, yehohan...@googlemail.com <
yehohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Jim,
> To add to the previous question about lazy loading, how does highavailable
> implementation of neo4j behave?
>
> John
>
> Sent from my Nokia phone

Tobias Ivarsson <tobias.ivars...@neotechnology.com>