Did `sbt update` fail? Because it did for me when I just now set up a sample
project, failing to find "org.jboss.netty#netty;3.2.1.Final", which I believe
is only available from the JBoss repository.

We should look into making that an optional dependency since it isn't available
from maven central and probably isn't needed unless you're using
HighAvailablity.

For now, you could either include the JBoss repository --
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public -- or skip the Neo4j
dependency jar, instead specifying each individual artifact.

-Andreas