Hi Nicolas,

We should be using the maven-bundle-plugin on the individual components, but
I'll have to check to make sure that they look right. The org.neo4j:neo4j
artifact is just a dependency jar, so it doesn't itself have anything to
export. That's why Tobias suggested grabbing the individual dependencies.

I'll go try out a fresh pax-create-project to see what's up.

Cheers,
Andreas