I've shared a map with you called Neo4j Graphistas:
You can view and edit this map at
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=215787240736307886514.00049e70e573cbd8a91e5

Where are people graphing? Add yourself to the map (or at least your city ;)

Note: To edit this map, you'll need to sign into Google with this email
address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and ask
me to invite your other one.  If you don't have a Google account, you can
create one at
http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?reqemail=user@lists.neo4j.org.

Cheers,
Andreas