Hi,

Perhaps you're not shutting down the db after usage and have some other process
(or visualization like neoclipse in non-ro mode) running at the same datastore?

But as this seems to be blueprints related you should perhaps cross-post this
question on the tinkerpop/gremlin mailing list.

Cheers

Michael