Hey Michael,

Very interesting stuff. I would certainly be interested in having you present
at a Neo4j meetup in the bay area[1]. We're having our kick-offs later this
month, one in San Francisco and another in the South Bay. What does the end of
July look like for you? It'd be great to hear about your experiences with Neo4j
and the neat stuff you've built with it.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://www.meetup.com/graphdb/