Good Monday Graphistas,

Marko Rodriguez and I will be conducting a Graph Minicamp in Palo Alto next
week June 22. It will be a 2+ hour workshop on graph algorithms and modeling
with Neo4j and Gremlin. This will be a great introductory workshop if you're
just getting started, but also of interest if you're doing active development.
Bring along your graph questions, and we'll do our best to provide some answers.

        http://graphminicamp-paloalto-summer2011.eventbrite.com/

Neo4j is sponsoring this free workshop so if you are in the Bay Area and would
like to attend, please sign up now as space is limited.

Cheers,
Andreas