Good Monday to you all, Graphistas,

Just some quick news about worldwide meetups...

Vancouver:

We're pleased to announce that a Meetup group is establishing itself in
Vancouver[1], with the help of our good friend Paddy Fitzgerald. Anyone in the
area, please join us for the kick-off meeting in July.

Rome?:
There've been some rumblings about interest in a Rome meetup. Are there Romans
on the list that would concur?

London:
The much anticipated "A Short Tutorial on Dr.Who (and Neo4j)" is this
Wednesday. Sign up on Skillsmatter[2]. Ian and Jim will be confidently
navigating the twisty time-space continuum of Dr.Who using graphs.

Berlin:
The first meeting of "Graph Databse - Berlin" will be tomorrow at C-Base[3].
Michael Hunger will be leading a quick intro to graphs, then following any
tangents that are of interest. Bring your questions to keep Michael on his
toes. Oh, and of course there'll be free beer.

Silicon Valley:
The first round of meetings in the San Francisco bay area[4] were quite
successful and fun. It was a delight to meet you all. New meetings for July
will be posted this week.

Seattle:
Finally, Seattle will be meeting for the first time at the end of July. If
you're near that area, drop by to meet the community and enjoy a beer on us.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-vancouver/
[2] http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/nosql/dr-who-neo4j/js-1975