Sorry for the delay on writing up that material. I had a small window of "lab
time" to work on such things, which quickly filled up with other tasks. It is
on my backlog, which fits in with general operations support that I've spent
some time working with here: https://github.com/akollegger/ha-ops

All the material there needs to be updated to reflect the current release. I've
updated ruby and associated gems used for simulating a cluster on a single
machine. The variations are:

- run a cluster by configuring multiple instances to run on the same machine
(scripted with Ruby and bash)
- run a simulated cluster using virtual machines

Both of these use Neo4j server. I'll augment with an embedded example, then
finally a mixed embedded/server deployment.

I expect to have some free time later this week to work on all this.

Thanks for your patience.

-Andreas