Exactly, looks good.

Thanks James

I looked again into the source code of the GroovyScriptEngine and so far there
is no public way of removing older scripts. They also use a HashMap and not a
LinkedHashMap with LRU enabled for storing them.

One solution I could think of is to have two script engines, one for one-off
shots while will be thrown away regularly. And another which will contain the
scripts that have been used at least twice (or x-times) and will stay around
forever (or probably throw an PermGen OOM on usage).

The only other option would be to duplicate the GroovyScriptEngine
functionality and handle everything ourselves. I don't think that's a suitable
way to go.

I like neither. And have no resources right now to update the GremlinPlugin,
feel free to fork update and issue and pull request, or at least a GitHub issue.

Cheers

Michael