Jacopo,
are you still seeing this? It looks like there is some problems with
the Python engine. Have you tried different machines etc?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

TC CEO of the year - vote for Emil Eifrém!
http://crunchies2011.techcrunch.com/nominate/

Google:neubauer.peter
Skype:peter.neubauer
Phone: +46 704 106975