Hi,

Sooo, I had a look at ODBC, and there is actually a ODBC-JDBC Gateway
available from here:
http://www.easysoft.com/products/data_access/jdbc_odbc_bridge/index.html

I downloaded and installed it, and then tried out a generic ODBC tool with it:
http://www.sliksoftware.co.nz/products/odbcview/

With this I could set up a Neo4j ODBC source in Windows, and send
Cypher requests to a Neo4j Server and view that as a table in the
tool. So, that chain actually works.

But I think it is entirely dependent on what ODBC client you want to
use, as I'm sure each and every one of them will do slightly different
calls. So if you can let me know maybe I can test whichever you are
interested in, to see if it works. I am actually able to remote debug
the driver to see what is going on, so that is pretty simple.

regards, Rickard