Hello Guys and Girls,

I've created updated packages for php-gtk for debian (ubuntu breezy). It
might also work with debian sid.
The files are available at:

http://lukemckee.mrphp.com.au/midgard/php-gtk/

This version of php-gtk 1.0.2 supports gtkscintilla, libgtkhtml, and
libgdk_pixbuf needed to have a fully functional version of phpmole.

I think the deb's on torben's site are a bit out of date and don't
support libgtkhtml.

The dependencies should be listed in the debs. Also you need to install
a hacked version of libgtkhtml. To do type tar -xvj -C / -f
local-libgtkhtml-1.1.tar.bz2 . Libgtkhtml doesn't play nice with php-gtk
at this time, as some of libgkthml's api has changed, and it took me a
couple of days of reading mailing list and making patches to php-gtk /
libgtkhtml to get it working.

After these 3 files are installed phpmole works out of the box.

If you haven't used phpmole before you need to edit the phpmole
connector location's in spider admin. It is installed by default and set
to devel.midgard-project.org. Simply change the host name and port to
what you want to use, and ensure than authentication is enabled.

I think phpmole is more efficient way of accessing data stored in the
midgard database. Jukka and piotras are working on making a webdav 2 /
java content repository that will work with php-eclipse. I'm eagerly
awaiting this!

Cheers,

Luke