Hi!

As you can see from the Midgard SuSE installation instructions, Midgard has only been packaged for SuSE versions 9.1 and 9.2:
http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/installation-distros-suse/

As this is the case, you unfortunately have to do a source installation:
http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/installation-source/