El vie, 25-11-2005 a las 10:11 +0100, Piotras escribió:

> > > Looks like you are out of disk space or try to use repligard as non root.
> >
> > Ok, but if I use repligard as non root user, the files in /etc/midgard
> > they have read permissions only by root (in default Debian instalation).
> > this mistaken? change the permissions?
>
> Sorry , I do not understant.
> All config files are created with umask 0177.
> And this shouldn't be changed.
>
> >     NOTE: To install as non root user I try www-data user (apache user), is
> > ok?
>
> no , install as root.
>
> Piotras

Hi,

The problem I see when attempt install a package to midgar is this:

        REPLIGARD/READ-CRITICAL **: Object field 'code' in line 5 is
        unknown to Repligard!

When search this in google i found this pages (and others):
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.midgard.user/day=20050414

But page it says:

        Please read this page for instructions:

http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/installation/additional-packages.html

        /Henri

This pages not exist, the real page is
http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/installation-additional-packages/

Now the instalation of openpsa is works! :D

Thanks Piotras :)

NOTE: sorry for my english :P

--
Gabriel Perez S.