Hi,
I am running midgard on CentOS 4.2 (httpd-2.0.52, php-4.3.9). I built
the rpm packages from the SRPMS and installed them.
Midgard runs fine but if I call something which is NOT served through
midgard (i.e. phpMyAdmin) something goes wrong. It seems like the
apache-process (on some requests) is being killed and the requested file
isn't served.

In the apache-log I then can find the following entry:
[Mon Dec 12 10:31:37 2005] [notice] child pid 32744 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Thanks in advance
Gernot