Hi,

On 1/4/06, Seppo Sahi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to export a website in order to move it to the production
> environment. Each time there is an attachement somewhere exorcist stops to
> an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

The stack trace suggests that you're using the CVS HEAD version. I'm
working on some major performance and memory footprint optimization
that cause the CVS HEAD to be somewhat unstable.

I just posted a stable 1.0 release from the pre-optimized code tree,
and will focus on a 1.1 release with the optimizations. You'll find
the 1.0 release on the SourceForge file release system.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development