Hello,

I've been here sitting and thinking a lot about site creation and topic
creation in midcom for normal users.

About the sitewizard:
Why not breakdown stuff in it even more, so for example you could build
schemas and getting some standard topics created for you when you run
the sitewizard. Well a company website very often contains similar
information, and a blog well they will contain a lot in common to
really, and a organisation website will contain a lot of similar stuff
to.

So for example if I want a selectable schema for company websites I
should be able to specify a selection of templates for it, say that I
run a webhosting service and I have created some standard comapny
websites I would be able to select thoose layouts when I'm say to the
sitewizard that I want to create a company website. Also in the schema I
would be able to specify that I want to create a topic named
"Presentation" that is a de.linkm.taviewer and I want to use the default
database schema for it, and I do want to create a "Contact us" based on
net.nemin.personnel with a customised databaseschema I have created
in /snippets and so on. Also say that I have a list of personnel that
will be added to contact us I can specify that I want to get options for
that in the wizard.
Or maybe I will write a complete schema where I can set up say a major
wikipedia-thing in minutes later. If a customer orders a company
website, well I can create that and maybe add some additonal stuff like
a webshop later on via midcom for them.

In midcom when creating topics it would be nice to have an option where
I could use something like the things I described in sitewizard, in
other words a small wizard that uses some kind of schema where you can
select something like:

What do you want to create?
- A blog
- A newspage
- A contact page
- A photogallery
- A event section where people can add events
and so on.

For example if I do the coding of a blog, I could with for schema do
some questions in the topic creation wizard like "What categorys do you
want to add to your blog?" and so on.

This is just some of my thougts, and I would welcome an open discussion
about this :)

Regards
Mattias Stahre