OK, it seems like you are comfortable with JUnit testing under ant but I
think for purpose of the list, I will provide the following resource [1] for
general info on configuring JUnit tests.

I would comment that you may be able to get a more verbose output if you set
heltonerror, printsummary and formatter type="plain" for easier reading of
output report.

Basically what we are after is a report printed to a file or stdout to show
where errors are present.

Could you please have a look at the 'test' subsection of [1] and correct me
on anything I have misinterpreted.

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/junit.html

Finally, although it seems like everything is OK, it would be great to crack
this one. It would be useful to run just JUnit tests with Ant from the
command line.

--
*Lewis*