From: Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
To: user <user@nutch.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 6:09 am
Subject: Re: nutch-2.0 updatedb and parse commands

Hi Alex,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM,  <alx...@aim.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems to me that all options to updatedb command that nutch 1.4 has, have
been removed in nutch-2.0. I would like to know if this was done purposefully
or
they will be added later?

As you have noticed there are a number of differences between 1.X and 2.X.

W.r.t the ones you highlight e.g. CLI, yes these are intended

> Also, how can I create multiple doc using parse command?

Can you please elaborate slightly?

> It seem there is no >sufficient arguments to parse command too.

What would you like to see added? If you feel like adding
functionality then please open a ticket and if possible submit a patch
if you have time. I've been working with the parsing code and it works
fine for me but I don't fully understand your comment so if you again
could elaborate if would be excellent.

Thanks

Lewis

--