Can you provide a few lines of log or the url that gives the exception?

-----Original Message-----
From: CarinaBambina <carina.rei...@yahoo.de>
To: user <user@nutch.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 2:04 pm
Subject: Re: Error parsing html

Thanks for the reply. I'm now using Nutch 1.5.1, but nothing has changed so
far.

While debugging I came across the runParser method in ParseUtil class in
which the task.get(MAX_PARSE_TIME, TimeUnit.SECONDS); returns null.
Therefore also the ParseResult object is null, which makes the program raise
the ParseException.

Right now i have no clue what the problem could be. I also tried using all
default configurations, but nothing changed.