From: kiran chitturi <chitturikira...@gmail.com>
To: user <user@nutch.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Nov 1, 2012 9:29 am
Subject: Re: bin/nutch parsechecker -dumpText works but bin/nutch parse fails

Hi,

I have created an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1487).

Do you think this is because of the SQL backend ? Its failing for PDF files
but working for HTML files.

Can the problem be due to some bug in the tika.parser code (since tika
plugin handles the PDF parsing) ?

I am interesting in fixing this problem, if i can find out where the issue
starts.

Does anyone have inputs for this ?

Thanks,
Kiran.