Do current 1.x versions of Nutch (1.18, and trunk/master) work with versions of
Hadoop greater than 3.1.3? I ask because Hadoop 3.1.3 is from October 2019, and
there are many newer versions available. For example, 3.1.4 came out in 2020,
and there are 3.2.x and 3.3.x versions that came out this year.

I don’t care about newer features in Hadoop, I just have general concerns about
stability and security. I am working on reviving an old project and would like
to put together the best possible infrastructure for the future.