Hi

 I am reading data from files stored in segments and storing it into my own
database.   I am able to get content, content-type, etc meta data of URLs.
However, I am not knowing, "how to get language of content?".

  I passed content to tika language identifier and got the language by using
LanguageIdentifier method.  However, I do not want to execute this extra line
as nutch is already detecting language during crawling and parsing of content
of URL.

Thanks and Regards

Raj Chidara

Worldwide Offices:

USA | UK | India | Singapore | Japan

*ISO 9001, 27001, 20000 Compliant

www.DDIsmart.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message. All
information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are
those of the author and are not necessarily those of the group companies.