Please send me the the link when done please.

-----Original Message-----
From: BJ Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:58 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Newer Version of Ofbiz

The production site, uses Yahoo as the Webstore (front end) and Ofbiz as
the order processing system.
the orders come from Yahoo in real-time, and are put in the cart thru
custom code.
Ofbiz with more custom code then takes the PO generated by ofbiz and
sends it to dropship suppliers, thru email, Websites, Ftp.

The system also uses a modified version of the Order entry so the yahoo
gateway information is used.

Sorry don't have a demo up yet. Hopefully after Christmas.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 11/11/2007 4:38 AM: