From: Raj Saini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 6:35 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re:

This seems to be perfectly fine. I believe command you have used is ant
run-install and not ant-run-install.

Look into the logs for any exception. Better remove the logs and re-run
the install process. Watch the logs for any exceptions. If all goes fine
run the Ofbiz with ant run.

Raj

Brendan Vogt wrote:
> Here is it step by step as what Skip explained:
>
> Here is a step by step.
>
> Open the My Computer - Manage - Services (or do it from the control panel)
> and verify that postgres is running.  If not start it.
>
> Select pgAdmin III from Start-Programs-PostgreSQLxxx
>
> Right click on the database and select "Connect".  Then expand the
databases
> you see.
>
> If you have an opentaps or obfiz database, select it (them) and then right
> click and select "Delete/Drop"
>
> Then expand "Login Roles".  If you have an ofbis user, right click on it
and
> enter "ofbiz" in the password field.
>
> If you don't have an ofbiz user, create one with ofbiz as the password.
> Make sure you check the can create databases and can create roles.
>
> Then, right click on "DataBases" and select "New Database"
>
> Enter the following in order in the resulting dialog:
>
> ofbiz
> <disabled field>
> ofbiz
> UTF-8
> <leave it blank>
> pg_default
>
> Click the Ok button.
>
> Close up pgAdmin
>
> Open ...framework\entity\config\entityengine.xml with wordpad.exe
>
> Go to line 52 and make sure the tag looks like this:
>
>     <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
> distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz"
datasource-name="localpostgres"/>
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
> datasource-name=" localpostgres"/>
>     </delegator>
>
> Go to line 319 and make sure the tag there looks like this:
>
>    <datasource name="localpostgres"
>             helper-class="org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO"
>             schema-name="public"
>             field-type-name="postgres"
>             check-on-start="true"
>             add-missing-on-start="true"
>             use-fk-initially-deferred="false"
>             alias-view-columns="false"
>             join-style="ansi"
>             result-fetch-size="50"
>             use-binary-type-for-blob="true">
>         <read-data reader-name="seed"/>
>         <read-data reader-name="demo"/>
>         <read-data reader-name="ext"/>
>         <inline-jdbc
>                 jdbc-driver="org.postgresql.Driver"
>                 jdbc-uri="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/ofbiz"
>                 jdbc-username="ofbiz"
>                 jdbc-password="ofbiz"
>                 isolation-level="ReadCommitted"
>                 pool-minsize="2"
>                 pool-maxsize="250"/>
>     </datasource>
>
> Save, and exit
>
> get a command prompt in the ofbiz directory and type ant-run-install
>

> Regards,
> Brendan Vogt
> Web Applications Developer
> Telephone: +27 51 446 1494
> Mobile: +27 73 650 6305

>>> [component://ecommerce/widget/CartScreens.xml#minipromotext]:
>>> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at
>>>
> location

[component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/cart/showpromotext.b

>>> sh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at

[component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/cart/showpromotext.b

>>> sh], line [30]: Sourced file:

component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/cart/showpromotext.bs

>>> h : Method Invocation ProductPromoWorker.getStoreProductPromos : at
Line: