It's an endless mission, I have been on the docs since yesterday and still
no success.  And all you guys reply with is read the docs!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Ruppert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 4:48 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Party IDs

No excuse for not reading :)  No seriously, you need to dig in a lot
deeper than you have as of yet to get a good handling on how OFBiz
works.  Get that Data Model Resource Book, READ the docs.ofbiz.org
site - both resources have TONS of information in them that address
almost every one of the questions your asking.

The resources are setup for people just like you (which is where most
of us started).

Cheers,
Tim
--