Show me the website that works on what you did?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:11 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: SEO

Also, though I have asked about it I finally did not use it but plain Apache
HTTPD functionnalities (mode_rewrite, etc.) but you may
have a look at http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

Jacques

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=seo
> Or MarkMail : http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=seo
> Or to look at OFBiz doc :

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#F
AQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Searches to help doing