Ooops,
content of my previous mail was lost and only attachmnt was received.
So, here is missed content:
Hi,
there is a bug, probably. In method 'exec' of class CallService is:

182        String serviceName =
methodContext.expandString(this.serviceName);
183        String errorCode = methodContext.expandString(this.errorCode);
184        String successCode =
methodContext.expandString(this.successCode);

Local variables are expanded, but when next in code, when service is
calling, serviceName is passed as unexpanded global variable:

228                result =
methodContext.getDispatcher().runSync(this.serviceName, inMap);
and
239                result =
methodContext.getDispatcher().runSync(this.serviceName, inMap, timeout,
requireNewTransaction);

I fixed this by remove keyword 'this' in lined 228 and 239, patch is
included :-)

ya