Are the physical stores using OFBiz for their POS system? If so then it makes sense to have a ProductStore record for each, otherwise it doesn't really make any sense at all... they would just be Facility records.

If you have a Facility record for each location you can just use the FacilityContactMech to go directly from the Facility to its address.

-David