For an easier solution try letting the Service Engine take care of it all. For details see the ExampleRemoteService.java file, which has comments about which libraries you need from OFBiz, and then you can call the OFBiz services remotely and communicate pretty easily that way.

Anyway, that's the way remote communication with other Java programs that know about OFBiz is meant to be done.

-David