On Mar 31, 2009, at 2:07 PM, Angelo Matarazzo wrote:

Hello, Everyone
I have seen the new security improvement, but I would like to know if there is a global property in order to ignore https="true" for every request.

To ignore https in every controller.xml, I have set https=N in
url.properties
and I have also modified ConfigXml.java in this way

-  if (securityElement != null) {
-               this.securityHttps =
"true".equals(securityElement.getAttribute("https"));

+ if (securityElement != null) {
+              this.securityHttps = false;

Wouldn't this change make the https attribute of the security element in the controller.xml file always ignored, ie never used?

You could certainly do this in a local patch (though I wouldn't recommend it...), but no we would not want to make sure changes in the project.

-David

So I don't use secure URLs.
Waht do you think about global property and my solution?
Thank you