Thanks for your email.I have checked the errata.I have changed the content of
the extended.xml file according to ERRATA but I am still confused.Please can
you provide contents for the extended.xml.Following is the content of the
extended.xml file I am using :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<site-conf xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
        xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/site-conf.xsd";>

        <handler name="bsf" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.BsfEventHandler" />            <handler
name="java" type="request" class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler" />

        <request-map uri="PostalAddressAdvisory">

                <security https="true" auth="true" />
                <event type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.learning.learning.LearningEvents"
invoke="postalAddressAdvisory.bsh"/>
                <response name="isMars" type="view"
value="PostalAddressAdvisory"/>
                <response name="notMars" type="view" value="editcontactmech" />
        </request-map>

        <view-map name="PostalAddressAdvisory" type="screen"

page="component://learning/widget/partymgr/OurPartyScreens.xml#PostalAddressAdvisory"
 />
</site-conf>

Regards,
  Hammad Ali Khan Afridi