Hi Scott,

That works great - much quicker!

I have started up the normal container and I have created a service (runTestSuite) that instantiates the TestRunContainer. The service is marked as exported, so I am just running the tests via a SOAP call at the moment.

This functionality would be good in webtools. It would also be good if a test could be executed against a running ofbiz via the main build ant script. Using ant, we could easily run tests from eclipse by creating an external run task for each test.

Shall I raise this as a JIRA improvement?

Many thanks,

Chris

Scott Gray wrote:
You could try manually initializing and starting the TestRunContainer, but
obviously changes to java files will only take effect after you recompile.

Let me know how it goes, there is potential that we could put something like
this into webtools alongside the selenium tests.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com