I would like to help, but would need some expert guidance for a task this
big.

Cheers,

Chris

On 12 Mar 2010 20:13, "David E Jones" <d...@me.com> wrote:

The OFBiz EZBiz effort never really got off the ground. I put my work so far
on the wiki in hopes that others would get involved, but that hasn't
happened yet. I suppose I might some day try to develop the whole thing
myself, but that was never my intention.

Maybe the best analogy for it is the story of The Little Red Hen. In the
case of EZBiz however, there is no Little Red Hen to make the bread, just a
bunch of us other animals (including me) who want to eat the bread.

-David