Hi,

I tried to create a product who can be sale/purchase in another unit. I
followed you said and it doesn't work : I can't choose my alternative
package.

Example :
 - I have a bottle of water who is a "finished good" and "variant" flag on
yes. In "quantity included", I chose 1 Liter.
 - For the alternative package, I have a box of bottles (a six-pack) who is
a "finished good" too and "variant" & "virtual" flags on yes. The measures
are the same than the bottle and, in "Shipping", I chose 6 in "pieces
included". I made the association "Alternative package" with the bottle
product.

Now, when I purchase a box of bottles, I have the specific screen for the
variant product who I can choose my bottle of water, but the conversion is
not made ; I can't choose the quantity I want (a six-pack in this case).

Can you help me ?

Thanks.