But if i want to import the PKCS12 certificate into a new keystore, i try to
do:

keytool -importcert -alias ssl -trustcacerts -file c:\...\...\...\mypfx.pfx
-keystore eee.pfx
Enter keystore password:*****
Re-enter new password: *****
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate

Has anyone an idea how to solve this ?

regards,
Heidi