yes the new format does not let you go to the dash board and hides authors.
I was able to go to the dashboard and the find the page to view the old
way and found
 Added by cjhowe, last edited by Jacques Le Roux on Aug 12, 2008  (view
change)
sorry to waste time.

David E Jones sent the following on 7/21/2011 1:34 PM: