I may have missed the code, but as far as I can see
productstore.reserveInventory
productstore.oneInventoryFacility
are only used to verify that Quickship can be used.
productstore.reserveInventory is not used to deal with multiplefacilites.

productstore.oneInventoryFacility
only return
productstore.inventoryFacilityId
if set to Y
otherwise has no effect.

maybe the code has changed from original intent.

David E Jones sent the following on 7/31/2011 3:41 PM: