I've been using XML Import to for populate data in Ofbiz 11.04 and every
think seem to be working fine.

When I move to trunk 1309752, I install the seed data and run the XML
Import. The Import works fine except that I had to change the web analytics
data entity.

but when i go the store front and try and add the product to the shopping
cart, i get the following error

*The Following Errors Occurred:
Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [WK_BG_WC_03], not
adding to cart.*

I've check the *Default Currency Uom Id*, and price currency too - all set
to INR and the exact same XML works on 11.04. Have been breaking my head for
the past 3 days but no luck.

Any help with be highly appreciated.

Rgds
Sanjeev