Thanks Jacopo for your help! I think this was tricky fix so sharing the
steps for everyone's easy reference.

1) Changed the Default JDK version from 1.6 to 1.7.

2) Inside eclipse, I went to SVN Repository Exploring perspective.

3) Relocated repository URL from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf (https -> http)

4) Then took code update, it worked fine for me.

5) Again went to SVN Repository Exploring perspective and changed the URL
from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf.
(http -> https)
Again I took code update, it worked fine for me.

I think in step #5 it took the right IP address from apache svn and cached
it for future reference.

Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Media - est. 1997