+1 for 3

Love it :)

Gil

Le 14/07/2016 à 20:58, Gavin Mabie a écrit :
+1 for 3
On 14 Jul 2016 8:39 PM, "Skip" <s...@thedevers.org> wrote:

+1 for "At 1st glance I like 4th the most (actually I dislike others)"

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:50 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MARKETING] New OFBiz Logos - Feedback Required

Thanks Sharan

At 1st glance I like 4th the most (actually I dislike others)

Thanks for the good work to Kenneth

Jacques

Le 14/07/2016 à 09:50, Sharan-F a écrit :
Hi Everyone

We've done some more work on some potential logos and have come up with 4
new ideas. I'm  aware that our scope has crept a little but the overall
goal
is the same – to find a new logo that the community like so if you are
reading this message then your opinion counts!

Hans / Pierre – I know that you both strongly expressed a preference for
the
old logo with the 'registered trademark' symbol but I think that more
people
wanted us to correct name and capitalise the  'OFB' so that is what we
have
done.

*Option 1 *
This option uses a mixture of blue and orange with the word Apache on the
left.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/OFBiz-Apache-left.png?api=v2
*Option 2*
This option is similar to the first option and uses a mixture of blue and
orange with the word Apache on the right.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/OFBiz-Apache-right.png?api=v2
*Option 3*
This option uses a mixture of blue and orange with our original project
circle logo.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/OFBiz-Circle-Orange.png?api=v2
*Option 4*
This  option uses blue and the Apache feather across the 'O'.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/OFBiz-Feather.png?api=v2
Please take a look at each of the options and let me have your feedback
and
comments. Please also highlight which (if any) is your most preferred
option.

Thanks
Sharan