Hi Everyone!

Please find details of the next session I am planning to hold on OFBiz REST
implementation. This will have some hands-on examples that will help
everyone using it.

Date :  10/07/2020
Time :  4 PM IST, 12:30 PM CET
Meeting URL : TBD, I will send the invite link the day before.
Agenda :

1. Preconfigured Resources (Resources that come OTB)

   -

   Authentication Token Generating Resource (How to invoke and example
   usage)
   -

      POST /auth/token
      -

   Exportable Services Resource (How to call services with export=true via
   REST interface with example usage)
   -

      GET | POST | PUT | DELETE | PATCH /services/{serviceName}
      -

      GET vs POST service in parameters difference. How to invoke service
      defined as GET vs POST | POST | PATCH.
      -

   OpenAPI Resource
   -

      GET /openapi.json
      -

      GET /openapi.yaml
      -

   WADL Resource (WADL is to REST as  WSDL is to SOAP)
   -

      GET /application.wadl

2.  Standard API responses supported for various use cases (with examples)
and how to interpret them.

   -

   HTTP 200 OK
   -