Hi Jaques,

Please unsubscribe me from this group, if you can.

I dont know about the OFBiz Software, I never got a chance to use it.

But the support of this group is not encouraging, not being selfish, Bit I
tried asking help from here for installing OfBiz on Linux 20.4 since April
14th, while doing what I can trial and error.

Nothing with a positive result. I didnt get to install OfBiz and all the
manuals are useless, as I read them all.

So, Bye.