Hi Rishi,

A suggestion that I have used previously was to encode a file as
base64, send it as part of the JSON body and rebuild it within a java
service, this way multiple files can also be uploaded:
{
"files": [
{
"file_name": "fileName.pdf",
"content_type": "application/pdf",
"file_content": "base64 encoded string of file content"
}
]
}

There may be better suggestions